25 years ago I was born again into a tradition where speaking in other tongues was taught in a hyper-personal context. Reading Acts Chapter 2 again this year over Pentecost, I came to see a different picture – one that meets me in my current season and stage of life; that is, that the tongues were languages that were understood by every man (Acts 2:6). This solidarity, inclusion and empowerment of Holy Spirit to share access, wonder and mystery is simply beautiful.
- New PODCAST – Terribly Honest with David Tensen
- On Unconditional Love and a message to my Facebook followers – The one where I confess
- Write a Poetry Collection with me in 2023
- Bouquet of Stars – Poetry Chapel Volume 3. By Chelan Harkin and Friends. Buy it here in Australia
- Foundations for Change Workshop – Life and Faith Frameworks
All content copyright David Tensen 2022