Yesterday’s message from Caloundra Citylife.
We are on the threshold of 2013 and 2014. How will you remember the year past? More importantly, how does God remember? This recording includes several encouraging words and scriptures from others at Caloundra Citylife. This message will encourage and stir you for 2014.
The end-of-year reflections shared at the end of the message are:
* Be aware of our selective perspective.
* God has not finished His story.
* Praise God in (not for) all things.
* Draw on previous God encounters.
* Draw upon the cross and the covenant you have with Christ.
* Remind the Father of this covenant ‘oneness’.
GOD BLESS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!