It’s been an amazing launch into the new year.
A lot of people have been asking what’s changed for myself, my family and business in 2009. Here’s a quick list.
- My son, Willem is going to celebrate his 1st birthday in May. He’s awesome, tough and a joy to be around.
- My wife and I have been working with pelvic floor expert and author Mary O’Dwyer on marketing, branding and creating an international brand, website and revised book that has a great message and I know will do extremely well. The brand and website www.holditsister.com
- LOEX has branched out into other areas of new media and I’m now helping businesses integrate new media and technology into their everyday operations and marketing. Building websites, creating brands, marketing, video, media bookings, print and more – on top of the digital signage systems we specialise in. It’s going very well with over 4 websites currently under construction.
- At Kings Christian Church, we’ve been given the absolute priveledge of being involved in Kings Global Missions. We’re hosting a fundraising dinner on the 28th Feb. $50 per head for an international buffet with several fun fundraising things throughout the night. All profits go towards the various missionaries and orphanages we support across Africa and Asia. Please come!
- We’re also enjoying additional leadership roles at Kings involving business and Knect groups
- Our eldest daughter is loving pre-prep at a local Christian school.
- We’re also working on a slightly-crazy plan to leave the rental pool and get into a house we can call ‘ours’ (or the banks – whichever way you like to see it) – watch this space
What are you working on?