Surprisingly, in every photo we get of him, we see genuine joy on his face.
I’ve had sponsor kids since I was 17. I love the cause and am grateful for the opportunity to help through some the worlds great aid organisations.
Here are 5 reasons why having a sponsor child rocks!
(not ranked in order of importance)
1. It pokes greed in the back and says ‘I don’t need you.’
2. For less than a couple of dollars per day (given our exchange rate), you can absolutely change the life of an entire family.
3. It helps you think of others. We put a photo of this little champion on our fridge and think and pray for him nearly everyday.
4. It keeps you grateful. Perspective is incredibly powerful and living in Australia is a paradise compared to the conditions many kids live in. .
5. It’s education for your kids. My young daughter talks about this little guy like he’s a brother and is convinced that we need to go get him, bring him home and ‘he can sit in the middle seat’ in the car.